• Advertisement

Prepper Nurse Giant Q Tips

Post your Youtube videos of your prepper projects here.
Forum rules
This is for member created videos. Please do not repost someone else's video.
Prepper Nurse

Prepper Nurse Giant Q Tips

Postby Prepper Nurse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:31 am

Hi folks! Here's my latest video dealing with burns, and the importance of fire safety.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtrGlOZ ... dJfT8PAbMQ

Please pop by for a visit :)
0 x

Knuckle

Re: Prepper Nurse Giant Q Tips

Postby Knuckle » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:56 pm

I liked that. You told a story that folks could relate to. You told of public reaction during the event to make the listener think. You offered measures to prevent such from occurring to them and you demonstrated that community effort is better than the lonewolf approach. It is life lessons like this that others can view as an example rather then letting their paranoia's rule the day.

Many profess to themselves that they are a kind person, but likely know they'd fall short when confronted as those who wouldn't even share a cell phone. Others, even if they were considerate, often freeze like a deer in the headlights when confronted. If they are to survive in times of crisis, they have to start devoting time to training in First Aid to overcome these fears.

Good job on the video.
0 x

Prepper Nurse

Postby Prepper Nurse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Thank you so much Knuckle for your feedback! That's an excellent point about people freezing like deer in headlights. What help is it if you think of something that could of helped hours or days later? And a very good point about training to deal with it!
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm

I checked out your youtube videos - very useful & relatable :) thanks
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

Prepper Nurse

Postby Prepper Nurse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:07 pm

HopeImReady thank you so much!! I'm so pleased that you enjoy the videos. Please let me know if there's ever a topic you would like me to talk about. Prepper Nurse :)
0 x

Return to “Prepper Videos”