• Advertisement

Moderator Needed

Canadian Preppers Forum. Meet and Network with other Canadian Preppers Here.

AB  BC  MB  NB  NL  NT  NS  NU  ON  PE  QC  SK  YT

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Moderator Needed

Postby Denob » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello members,
The IPN is currently looking to fill a vacant moderator spot.
If you have a few extra minutes each day to contribute then perhaps this is for you.
Of course, anyone chosen for the position must go through a process.
Please email me with your reasons for wanting to be a moderator, and be sure to include your username on the forum.
Don't forget to tell me what you like and dislike about the forum as well as your vision of it for the future.
Applicants that are chosen for consideration will be asked to undertake an interview via Skype.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
denob
denob70 at gmail dot com
0 x

toddn601

Re: Moderator Needed

Postby toddn601 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:05 am

I just now joined your forum. I would be interested in becoming a moderator but I do not speak Spanish very well. I use Google Translator. I am a rabid Red Crosser from the US, an ferocious gardener, and mean marketer. :-) ... How many people join in the Mexico group ? I know disaster preparedness and response, how to garden and store food, and I can sell ice to an Eskimo.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: Moderator Needed

Postby Denob » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks to all who have applied.
We have not forgotten about you, but the process for choosing another moderator is long as we want to avoid any misunderstandings that we have had in the past.
I enjoyed reading about the vision some of you have as to where the forum should go, and what it should be all about.
We will be taking the next steps soon, and hopefully get the right person on board.
0 x

Return to “Canadian Preppers Network”