Why 'Z Nation' Fails as a post-apocoplytic TV show

Knuckle

Re: Why 'Z Nation' Fails as a post-apocoplytic TV show

Post by Knuckle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I find that http://torrentz.eu/ is a great search engine for torrents as it checks multiple sites when searching.

I can't say I'm a fan of any zombie movie. Maybe if the zombie's were portrayed as sick individuals pleading for help things would seems far more realistic, but this wouldn't make for television drama. Seems reality keeps slapping me back as I try to even focus on such things...

livingpower

Post by livingpower » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:12 pm

I watch it. Of course, it's no Walking Dead and it's absolutely riding the coat tails of the Walking Dead's success, but I still like it. Can't wait until Sunday, though!!!

sailbum5872

Post by sailbum5872 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 am

Che wrote:
sailbum5872 wrote:Its no secret. Pirate Bay, all the free DL's you want.
Pirate Bay??!! Never heard of it...
Its a torrent site. Great for every TV show that airs. If you DL that is.

Che
Topic Leader

Post by Che » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 pm

So I ended up watching another episode last night. And low and behold they have power to an electric gate around their house. The 'doc', to whom by his own admission has no medical training, takes a wild guess at a diagnosis based on a dramatized, medical show that he previously saw. It results in breaking off a drill bit into the patients head yet the patient the miraculously survives. Oh, and one of the main actresses survives a tornado without a scratch while everything around her is decimated. Finally, the ending sequence features our lone NSA operative talking at the mic at about the world ending before playing music on the record player. There seems to be an unoriginal pattern of the show ending this way. Maybe I'm just being cranking because I just quite smoking...or maybe this show is an insult to post-shtf shows....
Intelligent Survival Networking for Enhancing Knowledge and Resources
Ontario Preppers Ontario Preparedness

Return to “Ontario”