Pandemic

Post emergencies and disaster alerts here.
peppercorn

Re: Pandemic

Post by peppercorn »

America hits 400 000 dead sometime this Monday. This total came about in approximately 10 months. I predicted this magnitude would actual skew the life expectancy measurements of Americans ( see previous post ) now that it is the leading cause of death. Now the slide rule people have come out with actual numbers and the estimate is this covid will knock a year off Americans life expectancies. Read for yourself...https://www.livescience.com/us-life-exp ... id-19.html

I am so going to miss Trump....(praise be upon him )

I will make one more prediction. 6 to 8 months from now even if the new admin does everything right...still going to be another 400 000 dead at a minimum!

(I think I am being really, really, conservative considering just 75 days ago the American total was 180,000 but I am pretending the new admin does everything right, and Americans co-operate )

The growth trajectory is just so well established at this point.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
peppercorn

Re: Pandemic

Post by peppercorn »

America hits a new high score of 4400+ a day, dead, on the first full day of the new administration. The new administration is predicting a total of 500 000 dead by next month. No kidding Sherlock. Trump has left a gift that just keeps on giving.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

Return to “Disaster Alert”