Gardens in 2017

Post about survival gardening and agriculture here.
thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Gardens in 2017

Post by thecrownsown » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:09 pm

I defer to anyone who has better expertise. But my two cents: Minimum 6mil poly. You don't need the "super 6" any 6 mil is good. Most hardware stores carry it for around the same price.

But check Construction Rental Stores or sometimes concrete/masonry specialty stores will carry Poly for much less. I'm not familiar with the Ottawa area, but if you good concrete construction supplies or masonry materials, supply stores should pop up.

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

Clarence
Canada

Re: Gardens in 2017

Post by Clarence » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:04 am

thecrownsown wrote:I defer to anyone who has better expertise. But my two cents: Minimum 6mil poly. You don't need the "super 6" any 6 mil is good. Most hardware stores carry it for around the same price.

But check Construction Rental Stores or sometimes concrete/masonry specialty stores will carry Poly for much less. I'm not familiar with the Ottawa area, but if you good concrete construction supplies or masonry materials, supply stores should pop up.
Thank you Sir. Looking at buying a decent amount, pretty cheap in big scheme of things. Have a small wood stove they would help. And south side or garage gets a ton of radiant heat bouncing off the wall.
Cheers

Return to “Gardening and agriculture”