Uncensored Magazine

Post general New Zealand discussions here.
Darkriva

Uncensored Magazine

Post by Darkriva »

Does anyone else out there read Uncensored Magazine? I bought the last 2, the more I read the more I prep, for the long haul. :geek:

Beaver In Wait

Re: Uncensored Magazine

Post by Beaver In Wait »

Never heard of it, gonna look it up.
The beav
Beth

Post by Beth »

not heard of it ether, have you see this, lots of good info from this site. http://2012freeforall.messageforums.net/
Civil Offense

Post by Civil Offense »

Darkriva wrote:Does anyone else out there read Uncensored Magazine? I bought the last 2, the more I read the more I prep, for the long haul. :geek:
Interesting, but possible a little too sensationalistic for my taste. But if it gets people focused on prepping for themselves, then great...less knocking at my door!
anglo

Post by anglo »

Hi. I read uncensored magazine. Basically it seems to be trying to bring to peoples attention the way that we have been and are being led into a new serfdom (at best). The magazine provides a platform for news and views other than those which are fed to us by the MSM (main stream media). I don't believe or agree with everything that is in the magazine however (apart from the economic,environmental, Fukishima items ) I have seen subjects written about in uncensored surface in the MSM months later - albeit buried in the back pages. I reckon the magazines articles on flouridation were very helpful to people in my city in our successful submissions to the council against flouride in our water. I eagerly look forward to the next issue and strongly recommend that you start reading it.
lyonruge

Post by lyonruge »

I have one copy, some good stuff, but not a lot of substance, lots of fillers if i recall, should get the latest edition,
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we crreated them.
sixin
New Zealand

Post by sixin »

Might buy a copy to see what its about, but as with some sources of information, creditablity is a major issue.

I gather this is the website for the Mag? http://www.uncensored.co.nz/
SiXiN
Southern Kiwi Prepper

Return to “General New Zealand Dicussions”