Personal skills.

General Preparedness Discussions
ICRCC

Re: Personal skills.

Post by ICRCC » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Ranger shrooms? What shrooms? No shrooms here. ;)

ICRCC

Post by ICRCC » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Ranger are you suggesting that after STTF we would require shoomeries? We could add a shommerist the list of "useful" skills if you like. :lol:

Gravlore

Post by Gravlore » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I don't see how all of these skills and trades are going to come together since we are so few and the skills are spread across the country.

ICRCC

Post by ICRCC » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm

There is method in my madness. We have developed, I believe, a fairly comprehensive list of skills. Still can't figure out how we missed nurse though, thanks again DiamondJ. The next step is to divide these skills into maybe three groups; critical, important and useful. Actually it would be nice to have criteria on which to base the determination but perhaps that is not necessary. Then once we have that we can move to the next steps.

Gravlore

Post by Gravlore » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Think someone mentioned a vet. Veterinarians are for animals but they could be useful for humans as well.

PrepHer
Canada

Post by PrepHer » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Midwife: because what else are people going to do when they have so much time after the SHTF (no electricity? no TV? no internet?)! lol ;)

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Post by Denob » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 pm

PrepHer wrote:Midwife: because what else are people going to do when they have so much time after the SHTF (no electricity? no TV? no internet?)! lol ;)
:o :) :D :lol: :roll: :!:

Gravlore

Post by Gravlore » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 am

Get your vasectomy now!!

Too far?

soldier506

Post by soldier506 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 am

way ahead of you. I got mine long time ago.lol

razerp

Post by razerp » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 am

:( i looked over the lists.. dunno how much need there will be for a quick witted sarcastic former trainee minister with severe mobility issues.. oh well pass the Jimmy and watch the fun :P I do tell a mean story!
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

Return to “General Preparedness”