homeopathic treatments

Discussions about Dental, Medical, Fitness and Mental Health
thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: homeopathic treatments

Post by thecrownsown »

Stronger action urged against homeopathic products touted as alternatives to vaccines

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/health-c ... -1.5058393

There is a special place in hell for those touting fake remedies and putting people's lives at risk.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5036538

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Geez crownsown, according to your posts, I guess we should rely upon WHO and CDC for advice. You know the type. don’t need masks but buddy wears one in a press conference, travel ban is racist, can’t get people to epicenter to actually poke about, maybe get some actual samples, haven’t a clue how, when, where it started, blind to real numbers from China.... but I am sure the hotel and it’s many special amenities were enjoyable. A good steak, expensive French wine and a chocolate or maybe more on the bed.

Glad I am not one of the fools who listened to those experts, probably have covid if I had, versus my efforts. Talk about a special place in hell for quack experts.
Don’t worry, I won’t be grinding bat brains and tiger testies for a cough remedy but I sure will use arnica, infludo, echinacea ..... along with regular meds for ailments

And no I will not be getting their vaccine for the Chinese bio weapon! By all means Go for it, given how the WHO have been so on top of this, anything they recommend is bound to work. ( well maybe not everything but their hotel recommendations would probably be good) You may get the urge to fly around in dark caves with one wing tied behind you back or such but what’s a side effect or twenty. Guaranteed to work and likely made in China. What could go wrong.

The WHO just blessed China’s wet markets to open back up! The boys just keep pumping out them winners, soon they will say it’s safe to permit air travel from China. Can’t wait for the Chinese bat foot, level 4 bio lab vaccine made in China ! Yeppers, if ever there was a trusted source, it’s the WHO
farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal »

Wow..

That was like reading polar swings lol

I will do my best to stay in the middle.. I am not going into the "wild west of Who Done it" lol and I will continue to use a blend of modern western medical help for myself, my critters and be dang grateful for it, just as I will continue to grow, forage, harvest, prepare and make and use Herbal Supports for mine, my hubby and my critters and even the plants under my care.

What is that old saying.. and it applies both ways.. don't throw the baby out with the bathwater..
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/
thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Post by thecrownsown »

farmgal wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:07 pm Wow..

I will do my best to stay in the middle.. I am not going into the "wild west of Who Done it" lol and I will continue to use a blend of modern western medical help for myself, my critters and be dang grateful for it, just as I will continue to grow, forage, harvest, prepare and make and use Herbal Supports for mine, my hubby and my critters and even the plants under my care.

What is that old saying.. and it applies both ways.. don't throw the baby out with the bathwater..
I think you might be mixing up remedies that are found in what some philosophies call "nature" with Homeopathic treatments. They are two very different things.

Over half of all pharmaceuticals are derived from something found in "nature." And there are all kinds of studies showing how chemicals in nature will interact with Humans, or other creatures to our benefit. There are entire text books in the medical field...evidence based medicine that support this based on research and definitive proof.

The OP is about Homeopathy. where there is NO evidence, and the premise of the whole philosophy does not fit with our understanding of reality. It literally fits in the slot of flat earthers, or lizard men taking over the world. What is dangerous, is that Homeopathy is being touted as an alternative and giving people false hope/comfort where legitimate medical vaccines or treatment is required.

I don't think this is as controversial as it appears save for those who choose "belief" over evidence. It not does challenge that nature provides chemicals that are beneficial to Humans, or their creatures.
https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Farmgal, you certainly are correct about medicines being mixed up in all manner of treatments.
I do not practice homeopathy but do use a range of natural based meds with standard big pharma.
I will say that my wife was diagnosed with a condition and this after many medical tests and she was basically told to be ready to be in a wheelchair within six months, was weak as a newborn kitten... we said screw it, let’s try a homeopathic doctor who we knew and voila, a serious mix of vitamins and tinctures of this and that. The other big change we believe contributed to improvement was diet. Not a reduction in quantity or quality but in rotation. We now rotate out not only her foods but mi e a swell. Chicken, fish.... only every four days to help keep things more balanced and she knows when we have cheated. Same thing with some spices like garlic.... an immediate and painful reminder not to cheat. She never fully recovered but she was able to get back up and is stable now for two decades. And I can assure anyone reading this, it wasn’t in her head and she is one tough fighter and will not sit still for a second, so not some weak person needing some placebo. She’s probably the strongest willed and determined person I know and when she went down and regular medicine which I do take, failed her, we turned to alternatives and no one will ever be able to tell me they didn’t or are not working. NO ONE.

There is a great deal of what we call weird stuff out there and as one who has witnessed more then their fair share of hard to believe truths, I would recommend in this age of free time and Netflix, the following movie. “Third eye spies” For anyone in the least involved in truly high level security, this practice and more will not be a shocker, they may not understand or be able to practice/ use it but if they are at all at the top of the food chain, they should be aware of it.

Now, the fact that people do not understand how it’s done or that they can’t just “do it”, does not negate the fact that it does exist and oh a LOT MORE than that but still on the same “plain” of the invisible or “weird” stuff. No tin foil hat rolling of the eyes laughing please, just watch the movie with an open mind. Either you believe it or one is afraid of it like some they mention because it speaks to a world 99.% of people do not understand let alone can practice and as is mentioned in the movie, people will try and shut down because it conjures up or challenges what they think are threats to religious beliefs and they make reference to the evangelical movement in the states, but we in canada are no less afraid of different perspectives.

As people who prepare for life’s challenges, we are often ( were) thought of as some loonie tune red neck or hippy dippy types and while there are some that do fit that profile, I think most of us are normal people with simply a brain that thinks logically. Hey a pandemic may occur and I kinda doubt we would be prepared.....

As such, a logical brain will know that there is a ton of stuff out there that we are not aware of or are vaguely familiar with. Either way, I would recommend those who laugh off homeopathic meds ... or other things that don’t fit in our pasteurized lives to watch the movie and hopefully come away with an understanding of new ideas and actual evidence based science. Weird science not taught in our bland schools but rest assured, it is a science and is sometimes referred to as occult science. Occult meaning, simply hidden or concealed. Still there but you need that third eye to see it :shock: :lol:

Enjoy the movie and given how we all see science and the experts failing all around us, it’s very important we do keep the open mind we are known for and use it to broaden our options.

Again, I will not be hanging chicken or crows feet from my neck to ward off cancer and will indeed do chemotherapy but I will also be open to trying things so long as its an option from people I trust. Be it now or anytime, an open mind is key to survival.
farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal »

Hi Crowns,

I get your points, and yes, I agree.. 98 percent on the plants and their studied effects.. but I think we have talked a few times about the fact that I am more comfortable working with plants based on "historical" uses without the Full proper studies to back them up..

Some things work and other things give me different effects..

A real life example, if I take Chaga when I feel I need it medically and on a short term.. I do feel it gives me a overall "boost" in a very general sense.. However when I feeling totally normal, and I take it regular it appears tied to me having a lower blood pressure..

Now, I have ran this "only me" testing a few times and always with the same results.. I am using western to test and track my blood pressure numbers.. I am always on the low end of normal.. but it tips me..

here is the thing, I can use it soaps, salves or any other way in regard to skin and no issue.. but drink it or take it internally and within X amount of time.. blood pressure drops..

I would love to be part of a study and find out why.. lol

Anyway, I think everyone needs to "judge" for themselves how they interact with meds and so forth..

Sum up.. I do get your point and thank you for taking the time to reply back.. FG
farmgal
Canada

Post by farmgal »

Clarence

I have seen it go both ways.. I have seen people choose alternative and do so well with it, I have seen others choose it and suffer badly for their choice up and to death.

I have seen it go the other way as well, I still remember my one mom's friend, she was told 6 months max for her cancer.. she went totally food/herb/meditation.. she was a wonderful lady.. back in the day when she "lived her best friend" who was much more but it went unspoken..

She lived almost 9 years before she passed over..

I am glad your wife found what she needed and that for her and you, it was figured out how to make things work for you.. I am glad you have your wife.. in all her strength.. that is a blessing indeed..

FG
scrounger
Canada

Post by scrounger »

Need a thumbs up button for your post Crowns.
I reserve the right to be a blowhard. Blaster
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

farmgal wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:54 pm Clarence

I have seen it go both ways.. I have seen people choose alternative and do so well with it, I have seen others choose it and suffer badly for their choice up and to death.

I have seen it go the other way as well, I still remember my one mom's friend, she was told 6 months max for her cancer.. she went totally food/herb/meditation.. she was a wonderful lady.. back in the day when she "lived her best friend" who was much more but it went unspoken..

She lived almost 9 years before she passed over..

I am glad your wife found what she needed and that for her and you, it was figured out how to make things work for you.. I am glad you have your wife.. in all her strength.. that is a blessing indeed..

FG
Thank you FG for the kind words. She a nurse and a big believer in he profession and conventional meds. Full bore! But as I said, we tried everything they recommended. Her parents are into natural type meds and recommended a doc in the states, we gave it a whirl and it worked for her. I tried but the meds were not covered by insurance and we couldn’t afford trying to give it a good try. Never ever would I risk my life on a whim or refuse to abandon homeopathic meds and switch back to regular ones. That’s crazy, but what is also crazy, is refusing to acknowledge evidence of other things working.

I hope you and others watch the movie “third eye spies”, Has nothing directly to do with medicine but it certainly does reveal another reality. God speed and safe travels to all
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

thecrownsown wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 pm
farmgal wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:07 pm Wow..

I think you might be mixing up remedies that are found in what some philosophies call "nature" with Homeopathic treatments. They are two very different things.

Over half of all pharmaceuticals are derived from something found in "nature." And there are all kinds of studies showing how chemicals in nature will interact with Humans, or other creatures to our benefit. There are entire text books in the medical field...evidence based medicine that support this based on research and definitive proof.

The OP is about Homeopathy. where there is NO evidence, and the premise of the whole philosophy does not fit with our understanding of reality. It literally fits in the slot of flat earthers, or lizard men taking over the world. What is dangerous, is that Homeopathy is being touted as an alternative and giving people false hope/comfort where legitimate medical vaccines or treatment is required.

I don't think this is as controversial as it appears save for those who choose "belief" over evidence. It not does challenge that nature provides chemicals that are beneficial to Humans, or their creatures.

Crownsown. Watch the movie third eye spies and let us know if you think these people are flat earthers or some lizard people. But if your an informed individual, you will know that every major leader in history along with their intelligence folks make use of this tool. Weird concepts and completely out of this world but while some can not understand it, it does not change the fact it exists and works.

One could say the same thing about those who worshiped at the feet of big pharma and believed them about Thalidomide being safe or when doctors said smoking was good for you and so many others. Were those who questioned doctors insane statements about cancer, flat earthers ?
The thing we do here is try and survive bad situations and prepare for others. We Need to be careful about using a chainsaw and also in our medical treatments. Pretty basic stuff.

Return to “Health”