New Member Introductions

Please take a few moments to read over the Code Of Conduct and then go ahead and introduce yourself to the forum.
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Denob »

jimjonesinbc wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:25 pm I'm using proper precautions. A real N95 mask stocked up years ago due to work, worn. Gloves worn alcohol rinsed prior to removal . Lots of wiping down. shopping at 8 am to minimize people . The usual stuff, as a ret. divorced bachelor vet, rarely interact with humans, face to face.

Now we are seeing Gen2 Bat flu ramp ups tier 4 lockdown in the UK with it being stated at 70% easier to spread. The vax they made for CV19 gen 1 isn't effective vs gen 2. Yes I'm taking precautions but not believing the governments lines.
I would love to see the research on the vaccine being tested against the new strain of the virus. To my knowledge it hasn't been tested on it yet.

Shagorath
Canada

Post by Shagorath »

Hello all. New member here coming from Northeastern Ontario. New to prepping and wanting to learn as much as I can. In these uncertain times I worry for my family. So I think its integral to start a good network of like minded people for the times ahead. Thanks and have a good one.
helicopilot
Canada

Post by helicopilot »

Welcome to the forum Shagorath! I hope you will find all the information you may be looking for through the forum; the search function will likely help you navigate around the place.

I’m looking forward to reading your posts.
Learner
Canada

Post by Learner »

Welcome to the form Shagorath.

Return to “New Members Start Here”