Bulgarian prepping community

Post here to request a network for your Country. *Note, there must be a person who is fluent in both your countries native language as well as English and be willing to moderate for the forum before we can create it.
alknet

Bulgarian prepping community

Post by alknet » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Hiya international preppers, my name is Alex and I am sending you greetings from Bulgaria! I would really love to be moderating a bulgarian preppers club here in this forum. As a kinda-second-world country, Bulgaria has many advantages compared to the other countries in terms of SHTF event - low populated, abundant in water (including lots of mineral springs), as well as in desolated, fertile land.

For many years the bulgarian population has been prepping as a way of life, especiialy in the rural and sub-urban areas, and has been living a semi-self-sufficient way of life.

I hope that I will be able to introduce new bulgarians to this forum, as well as moderate our club in the best possible way. I hope that I will make some firends and connections among other preppers from Europe and the world, and share some knowledge with each-other. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Freeman

Re: Bulgarian prepping community

Post by Freeman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 am

Здравей Алекс,
Аз съм Иван и аз съм от България от Пловдив! Ти от къде си?

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Post by Denob » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi alknet,
I need to know that you speak both English and Bulgarian.
If so, I would be happy to open a Bulgarian Preppers Network and have you moderate it.
Thanks.

aptare2016

Post by aptare2016 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi

I am from the UK but recently bought a place in BG for my new home. Are there any preppers active in BG at present? Would love to connect and share ideas. Cheers

Return to “Request a National Network”