Merry Christmas

Post by Learner » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

helicopilot
Canada

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by helicopilot » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:11 am

And to you as well Learner.

Did any one get any cool prepper / adapter / homesteader goodies this Christmas??

Learner
Canada

Post by Learner » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Purchased before Christmas, but would count as a goodie for Christmas. A rigid heddle loom to learn to weave on and also to use up a large amount of yarn that was inherited in a quicker way than just crochet or knitting. So now that life is moving a wee bit slower for a couple of months, time can be spent on this hopefully.

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Post by Denob » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:55 pm

It may not sound like much, but I did get another pair of insulated work gloves. I have one pair that I use and now 2 backup pairs. Also got an LED lantern with 2 LED flashlights. Not rechargeable, but I have plenty of rechargeable batteries to go in them!
And with that, A belated merry christmas to Learner and everyone else!

peppercorn

Post by peppercorn » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:25 am

Belated Merry Christmas to you Learner (and everyone else). Your seeds will live on in my garden.
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

Clarence
Canada

Post by Clarence » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Wife bought me a thin, jogging.. type shirt with zipper collar. Nice but what threw me off at first was the long sleeves with the thumb hole often seen worn by women. I smiled and thought ok, this is weird but the light bulb went off and I figured this would be handy when sledding or atving and keeping hands warmer. With the thumb loop and long sleeves, I have added a few inches of material in my gloves that should help with warmth. Or when taking them off and wanting a bit of warmth when handling a rifle etc

Made by paradox Recommended buy

Return to “Alberta”