New Member Introductions

Please take a few moments to read over the Code Of Conduct and then go ahead and introduce yourself to the forum.
farmgal
Canada

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by farmgal »

Theta wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:36 pm Hi I’m located In Durham region . :) anyone else located here or have a group I can join ?

Welcome Theta to the board..

It takes three posts for the Private message system on the board to open up to you..so pick a couple posts and just give a little comment to get two more posts up and approved and then if there are folks reading or in your area they will be able to send you a private note

Look forward to your posts.. have a good sunday

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/
Learner
Canada

Post by Learner »

Welcome to the forum Theta.
helicopilot
Canada

Post by helicopilot »

Welcome Theta! Looking forward to reading your posts here on the forum!
Dakota
Canada

Post by Dakota »

To the new comers...Hello all!
I have been off a while myself. BUT I am back and getting ready for the gardening, preps and practising skill!
Looking forward to speaking with all the regulars too!
Hope your all doing well!!!
jimjonesinbc
COOK_ISLANDS

Post by jimjonesinbc »

New guy here mainly to be a lurker. Not too fond of the way things are looking for the average joe. Fist to cuffs over masks, Vaccinating passports, Governmental overreach into firearms. :geek: :roll:
peppercorn

Post by peppercorn »

jimjonesinbc wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:05 pm New guy here mainly to be a lurker. Not too fond of the way things are looking for the average joe. Fist to cuffs over masks, Vaccinating passports, Governmental overreach into firearms. :geek: :roll:
Hello Jim, I dont know what you mean by " Fist to cuffs over masks", I wear a mask everywhere I go and have not encountered a problem, no one beats me up, it seem a non issue. I dont know anything about the Vaccinating passports you speak of though since passports are used for international travel, and I myself have traveled internationally often, more so in my younger days, I do know some countries did require proof of vacination for somethings, in fact I know many countries do, and if you have a pet (I travelled with my dog once internationally) I had to provide proof of vaccinations for him, no problem really, just a few dollars for the vet to issue a hard copy of his records ( I keep my dogs up on all shots).This seems to be nothing new?
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
jimjonesinbc
COOK_ISLANDS

Post by jimjonesinbc »

Ex- military did my fair share of travel too. Lets see the fist to cuffs , assault on a shopper who recommend a mask to someone and a row ensued. Vax passport for in country use, me I'm not travelling anywhere . It's the thought that the government just rolls it out and deems it safe. Sorry for sounding anti-vax or tinfoil hat type but let's see. Agent Orange tests on other soldiers, I've been possibly contaminated Gama-goblin , massively overloaded with Mefliquine, been forced to live in PCB laden sandbagged shelters, been required to wear permethrine soaked combats :o . All declared supposedly safe by the government .I'm sorry I feel a little bemused by the "instant " 100% safe no need for liability injection .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_d5b3zBvk&t=136s[/youtube]

Lots of stuff has been declared safe, then whoops we messed up. Well the government nore the maker are allowing liability for this.
Last edited by jimjonesinbc on Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Post by Denob »

jimjonesinbc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:41 am Ex- military did my fair share of travel too. Lets see the fist to cuffs , assault on a shopper who recommend a mask to someone and a row ensued. Vax passport for in country use, me I'm not travelling anywhere . It's the thought that the government just rolls it out and deems it safe. Sorry for sounding anti-vax or tinfoil hat type but let's see. Agent Orange tests on other soldiers, I've been possibly contaminated Gama-goblin , massively overloaded with Mefliquine, been forced to live in PCB laden sandbagged shelters, been required to wear permethrine soaked combats :o . All declared supposedly safe by the government .I'm sorry I feel a little bemused by the "instant " 100% safe no need for liability injection .

Lots of stuff has been declared safe, then whoops we messed up. Well the government nore the maker are allowing liability for this.
Well, no matter what brought you here, welcome.
So let's explore HOW you plan to prepare for those reasons.
peppercorn

Post by peppercorn »

jimjonesinbc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:41 am Ex- military did my fair share of travel too. Lets see the fist to cuffs , assault on a shopper who recommend a mask to someone and a row ensued. Vax passport for in country use, me I'm not travelling anywhere . It's the thought that the government just rolls it out and deems it safe. Sorry for sounding anti-vax or tinfoil hat type but let's see. Agent Orange tests on other soldiers, I've been possibly contaminated Gama-goblin , massively overloaded with Mefliquine, been forced to live in PCB laden sandbagged shelters, been required to wear permethrine soaked combats :o . All declared supposedly safe by the government .I'm sorry I feel a little bemused by the "instant " 100% safe no need for liability injection .

Jim I am so with you on this. I had heard of the odd encounter where someone went violent when asked to where a mask. This speaks to the individuals unstability, its a mental health issue really, because a person could wear a face shield in place of a mask if they wished, but some nut tards are just looking for attention, even negative attention. Such people will always exist, always have. Good news is they are few, often getting what they deserve.

I too question the vaccine rushed into service, So much faster than any other. I in no way would I trust anything coming out of USA approvals ( a theocratic state) . More so vaccines coming from other nations, Britten , maybe Russia (science is valued there) I am not, like you, a tin foil hat guy, but I would like more time before I go and get a shot for myself. Good news is we will get such time. I dont think general aprovale for average joes like us will come until mid next year. Nurses, care workers, doctors are taking point in getting this for us first They take the risk and we will find out its effects. Much as it should be..
Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.
jimjonesinbc
COOK_ISLANDS

Post by jimjonesinbc »

I'm using proper precautions. A real N95 mask stocked up years ago due to work, worn. Gloves worn alcohol rinsed prior to removal . Lots of wiping down. shopping at 8 am to minimize people . The usual stuff, as a ret. divorced bachelor vet, rarely interact with humans, face to face.

Now we are seeing Gen2 Bat flu ramp ups tier 4 lockdown in the UK with it being stated at 70% easier to spread. The vax they made for CV19 gen 1 isn't effective vs gen 2. Yes I'm taking precautions but not believing the governments lines.

Return to “New Members Start Here”